Use the tables below to find a room that meets your event needs and budget, or call us for assistance anytime at 1-800-UT AUSTIN.
Rental fees for most rooms are charged by the time blocks listed below. The below blocks do not apply to the Dining Room or to the Lady Bird Johnson Auditorium.
- Day: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. OR 1-10 p.m.
- Half Day: 8 a.m.-Noon OR 1-5 p.m. OR 6-10 p.m.
- Full Day: 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Note: programs that book the 6-10 p.m. half-day room rental time block, Monday through Saturday, incur a $40 staffing fee per hour. Exclusions include dining room or patio rentals and full-day reservations.
Rates effective starting for events starting on or after September 1, 2022.
|Room Sort descending||Maximum Capacity||Day Rate||Half Day Rate||Full Day Rate|
The Dining Room and the Lady Bird Johnson Auditorium are available during the times listed in the table below.
Use of the Thompson Conference Center (TCC) and Lady Bird Johnson (LBJ) Auditorium is regulated by a set of rules established by The University of Texas System Board of Regents. Usage of TCC facilities or the LBJ Auditorium shall be approved only if your proposed program is educational in content, is designed not to make a profit for your organization, will not involve any political or religious content and will not include selling of any product.
To begin the process of reserving space at one of these venues:
- Fully complete the “Request for Facilities & Services” form found in the packets.
- Acquire the signature of the Executive Director or Dean of your division or college on the form.
- Submit the completed forms via email to email@example.com. Please note that your event is not confirmed until it has been approved by by our division’s director and the director of TCC.
Please call our office if you have any questions about the proper form(s) to complete.
Please note: our facilities are reserved for non-commercial educational events. A complete list of policies and procedures are included in the reservation packet. Sunday reservations require special approval from facility Director. Audio/visual and other services may incur charges in addition to the room rental fee.