Use the tables below to find a room that meets your event needs and budget, or call us for assistance anytime at 1-800-UT AUSTIN.
Rental fees for most rooms are charged by the time blocks listed below. Thes blocks do not apply to the Dining Room or to the Lady Bird Johnson Auditorium.
- Day: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. OR 1-10 p.m.
- Half Day: 8 a.m.-Noon OR 1-5 p.m. OR 6-10 p.m.
- Full Day: 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Please note: our facilities are reserved for non-commercial educational events. Further information is available at the bottom of this page, and a complete list of policies and procedures are included in the reservation packet. Sunday reservations require special approval from facility Director.
|Room||Maximum Capacity||Day Rate||Half Day Rate||Full Day Rate|
Use of the Thompson Conference Center (TCC) and Lady Bird Johnson (LBJ) Auditorium is regulated by a set of rules established by The University of Texas System Board of Regents. Usage of TCC facilities or the LBJ Auditorium shall be approved only if your proposed program is educational in content, is designed not to make a profit for your organization, will not involve any political or religious content and will not include selling of any product.
To begin the process of reserving space at one of these venues:
- Fully complete the “Request for Facilities & Services” form found in the packets.
- Thoroughly explain the educational purpose of your event on page 1 of the form and include a signature on page 4. If a UT Austin department is co-sponsoring your event, the department may be required to complete and submit the campus request form.
- Submit the completed forms via fax, to 512-232-1497, or via email, to email@example.com. Please note that your event is not confirmed until it has been approved by our division’s Deputy Director and TCC’s director.
Please call our office if you have any questions about the proper form(s) to complete.